Saturday, May 9, 2009

Lost.

Lately everything has been a bit too crazy for me to be able to get online and update.
I will get to it really soon though! Hopefully Monday.
I'll let you all know about Cinco de Mayo. And all the other fun stuff my family and I have been up to.
Today is a pretty relaxed day.
Right now Ria, Mars, Joshua, and I are watching a movie, While mother, daddy, Kat, Gabrielle, and Emmy, along with some neighbors are working on the garden.
Ria kept asking about what type of garden we are having, I told her plenty of times it was going to be a green one but she didn't listen. Mother finally told her it was going to be a vegetable Garden.
(sighh. oh great. more tomatoes yuck!) I'm really excited. (: haha. I really hope we plant green peas! yummy!

4 comments:

Freth Stifter said...

Niece,

what's with you and tomatoes? :-)

Leah Anne said...

Tomatoes are too juicy, and not a good juicy haha.

Freth Stifter said...

Plant Roma tomatoes then ... they have very little juice. :0)

Myhouse4nine said...

I have heard the yuck before, My Rachael hates the Tomatoes too... And she is normally a fruit and vegetable aholic!