Thursday, July 16, 2009

FHE Night Out.

Maria and I with our stylish bags we found at the dollar store!

Maria sitting around.

Emma and I with a cotton candy ice cream cone.

Emma and I with a candy ice cream cone.

Spiderman (Emma) VS. Iron Man!

A Iron Man Squirty thingy!

Mara at the dollar store.

Me in the massage chair.

I jumped into an empty place on the shelf.

Of course we had a sunglasses picture!

My dad and I hanging out in some chairs.

I told my dad to stand next to the grill and act surprised.
Just so that he could get the feel for when I eventually buy him that grill.(;

The shed I told Maria she could share with my pet goat.

Maria and I on a couch.

Gabrielle chilling in a chair.

aw so cute.

It was all girls, and then my Father. We had a blast though!

Gabrielle 'Flying'

Everyone on the way into Sams Club.

Maria with her dream car. A gorgeous purple mini van. WITH purple rims.

4 comments:

Myhouse4nine said...

You make it sound so very peaceful! Was your dad that peaceful at the end? Amazing what acessories you and your sisters can find!

Jan Parker said...

I agree that the purple mini-van is gorgeous...I think I need it out here for me. Sorry we missed the wedding-congratulations to them both (we miss everything being way out here in Alabama).

sleepless said...

You guys ...okay mostly girls...are sooooo funny !!! Thanks for sharing !!

wilkinson family said...

ooh, i so want that car! you guys look like you all had fun.