Monday, July 13, 2009

Genevieve and Mike.

hahah! It was way to hard to decided what picture to put up. So this post is just all about the Levie Family.
I was taking pictures of everyone outside. Mike walked by about 3 times and asked if I got him. Each time I barley got him. So I told him to pose for me and I'd make sure to get him.

Genevieve wanted a picture of her family. They are so adorable!

"Okay guys! Act like yourself!"-Leah. I think Mike did a great job.

Genevieve would not stop laughing! I don't blame her.

Such a cute family!

"Josh: Pretend like the president asked you to visit his dog!"
"Genevieve: Pretend like you just won Prom Queen!"
"Mike: Pretend like you where just asked to join the circus!"

After all the other pictures Genevieve said "Wait! Did we get a normal picture?"
So here's the 'normal' one.
I love this family!

No comments: