Monday, July 13, 2009

The Temple.

Here is an idea of how reverent we are at the temple...

Sam was a bit upset that his mother (Missy) was leaving him. After he was put into Joshua's arms, and watched his 3 siblings run around a flower garden he started to cheer up.
Maria and I sat around outside with Anthony and Missy's kids for a bit before going into the waiting room.
After a while in the waiting room Zoƫ was done and decided she'd take me on a walk.
Of course, we found a bug. This time it was NOT a potato bug. It was a Lady Bug.
We all sat outside the doors waiting for David and Heidi to come out. Josh did something for Jacob, and his reward was a hard candy.
I think he enjoyed it...
Took a lot of concentration.
Mom seemed to enjoy the time she had to visit with her Aunt Mary. They talked, laughed, and smile a whole bunch. My Grandma, and Aunt Sheila came to visit. A lot of my moms family was there. I'm glad they could make it.

No comments: