Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Youngest one of the bunch.

A few weeks ago Emma asked and asked until mom said yes, she could go to a friends house. Emma was so excited! She went to play at her friends house for a few hours that evening. Mom and Dad had taken Kaytlyn Joshua and Maria out for a graduation dinner. And Peter was at work.
So Gabrielle, Mara and I where stuck at home. And Samuel was here by choice.(:
Mom had asked me to make Grilled Cheese for dinner, I burnt myself on nearly everything possible.
As Mara Gabrielle and I sat at the table eating we got 5 phone calls from Emma and her friend "Prank calling" our house. Oh boy did we get soooo frustrated!
While Mom and Dad where out with the other kids Emma and her friend had called my Mothers cell phone 3 times as well. My mom got worried for why she had been calling, cause my Mother missed the calls. So she called back in some what of a panic reminding Emma that she would pick her up at 6, and asked why she'd been calling. Emma replied with a lie saying "What? I didn't call..."
Mara Gabrielle and I where so annoyed of the phone calls we'd been getting from Emma at home that we took everything, including the sheets, off of Emma's bed and shoved them in a garbage bag, then placing the bag on the back porch.
When Mom and Dad, along Maria and Joshua (Kaytlyn went to work after eating out with them), came back after dinner, and after picking up Emma, everything was normal.
Until Emma went running up to her room and came down in tears! She was so shocked by her beds appearance! She went straight to my Mother crying and crying trying to tell my Mom through her tears what had happened to her bed. After Gabrielle had told Mom and Emma what we had done, surprisingly Mara and I didn't get in trouble!
Mom told Emma that what she had done by prank calling her cell phone during a dinner was rude. And that calling the house 5 times was unnecessary and not nice. After the talk my Mom gave her, and after we gave her bed set back, she still continued to cry.
It all turned out great though. The next day we where all laughing about it.
We taught her a lesson. Now she knows not to prank call, ever again.

No comments: