Saturday, June 27, 2009

Six Flags Magic Mountain!!!

At the beginning of June my wonderful family, along with a family friend went to where we call home. Whittier California. Here are some photos from our fun packed trip!

Minutes before we left the Monsivais family got together to take a family picture. In this photo is my dear sweet Abuela. Her two sons, My brilliant father and My adorable mother, My Tio Victor and Tia Jessica, as well as their two boys. And me with 7 of my siblings.

While everyone was getting outside Ita, Gabrielle, and Emma where standing together. They are all so gorgeous!

It took a few minutes to get everyone out there and ready. So Joshua decided he'd let Karla practice taking pictures. He showed off his cherry red muscles for about 3 minutes.

Very simple explanation, Peter sitting around before we left. What a handsome boy!

The last day we where there we went to the beach as well as the 99 cent store! We only had a few minutes to go get some snacks and such, and of course, goof off.

Six Flags Magic Mountain in California!!
We all had such a terrific time! Here are some photos of our wonderful day at the park.

Peter, Joshua, Maria and I waited in line for about 30 minutes for the ride "X2". We went on it right after lunch. I'm so glad I thought to bring my peek with me! I was burning up in line, and would have lost my mind if I hadn't of!

Gabrielle does really good with Roller Coasters!

Gabrielle and Emma spent a lot of time together, Emma is a total chicken, and Gabrielle can be quite brave.

Emma really enjoyed the small, slower rides.

Mara ended up spending time with Mom, Dad, and Emma after a while. Looks like they had fun!

This was "SUPERMAN" Peter, Kaytlyn, Karla, Joshua, and Maria went on it and said "It wasn't worth the wait!" You are set into a roller coaster cart and shot at 100mph forward, and then up into the air, held for a moment, and then you fall backwards.

Emma loved this swing ride. After lunch she made everyone go on it with her. Of all the rides, this was the one that made Kaytlyn and her best friend Karla sick.

As I mentioned, Mara hung out with Emma. And Emma is one of the biggest scardy cats you will EVER meet!

My Father and Emma. And no way! Emma was brave enough to take her hands off the holding bar!

Here is everyone on the swing ride that Emma made us all go on after lunch.

Dad took Emma on the bumper carts.

Dad, Gabrielle, and Emma on the trolly.

Dad, Emma, and Gabrielle on the merrie go round.

1 comment:

Jan Parker said...

Looks like you all had a great time!...wish we could've been there too.