Saturday, June 27, 2009

Bell Tower

Dad took Mara down through Emma to hear the Bell Tower Choir. We could have just sat in our back yard and listened, but I'm glad that he took us over closer.
Maria, Emma, Gabrielle, and Mara stood on the over pass for quite a while at the beginning. Afterwords they sat in the van to read.

I loved listening to the bells but I found it hard to concentrate on something I couldn't really see happening. As I sat on the grass in the parking lot I noticed these cars. About 7 minivans in a row! Obviously, we live in Utah. (:
Oh how lovely. My wonderful parents! They are so adorable! I just don't know what else to say!


So let me explain about this video... I promise we are not that bad of singers!
This was Mara and I goofing off while listening to the Bells.

No comments: