Friday, June 5, 2009

What's cooking?


Today was everyone's first day on the job. My sweet mother put together a list of jobs for us to accomplish today. Everyone was lucky Maria was assigned with the job "Cookies". Maria and Kaytlyn worked together in the kitchen making "No Bake Cookies" and "Oatmeal Cookies". [[Two of my personal favorites!]]

Getting closer to the end of making the cookies, Kaytlyn headed off to work, (At Famous Footwear). So I helped finish up. (:

Joshua was put in charge of mowing the Front and Back Lawn. Besides being a bother to me while I was trying to do my job, Weed Whacker, he did an excellent job and finished up fast. After he finished his assignment, he Gabrielle, and Emma walked up to Wasatch Elementary School to count and measure... things... on the black top for Joshua's Eagle Project he hopes to accomplish this summer.

After he finished up at Wasatch he came home to play some video games, of course. He asked if he could play "Wii Fit". And got right on it. He loved it so much! Him, Kaytlyn and I got a few good laughs out of it. Watching him 'exercise' was lots of fun. He's got a lot of "Upper Body Strength." ha. I love my little brother!


For today, Emma was responsible for "Picking Up".
[[Side note: Kaytlyn took everyone to the Library today to get some books. As we where on our way Kaytlyn was making sure we all knew what our jobs where. As she went over it, and came to Emma's name she said "Emma: Picking up... hahah. But that doesn't mean picking up boys!" Emma replied with something like: "I get to pick up boys?!"]]


Emma Picked up in the Living Room, and Family Room.
Afterwords she got Gabrielle to play the Wii with her.
(As shown in the picture above.)
They seemed to have a great time.
Summer should be a blast!

No comments: