Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Just so You Know.

Just so that everyone knows I'll let you know what I'm going to be doing.
Monday, Wednesday, and Friday's are usually pretty long and busy for me.
I've got so much in such a little time to get done.
I've decided that every Sunday I will update my blog.
And maybe every Tuesday and Thursday depending on what's going on.

My dad suggested that I start a website.
I've decided that I should probably start.
I've officially decided what to do the website on.
And I'll update everyone about it.
I'm going to start my website next week I hope.
Once I have everything up and running, I'll make a post about it.

1 comment:

Abigail said...

Does that me if you don't at least update every Sunday we get to harrass you?
What are you making a website about, you can't write a whole paragraph about it and then not say on what!