Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Shopping Fun.

Genevieve invited Me, and Maria to go shopping with herself, and her boy Josh. We ended up searching through both the University Mall, and Provo Town Center for a single dress.
I picked up a map for Josh to use, not thinking he really would use it. But he did. He continually checked the map to see where we are on it. He could almost always tell by looking to see where the pay phone we used, was on the map.

No shopping trip is complete without getting a picture of yourself with sunglasses on! How precious!

We walked through so many stores. For some reason my legs where really tired. I found a random chair and sat on it. I sat and texted for just a moment while Genevieve, Josh, and Maria looked around for a dress. I looked up and around, and saw the tag on the dress closest to me. It says "I AM WASHABLE!" I then shouted "No way me too!" I insisted I get a picture with it.

We almost all had matching glasses on. Josh's where the only ones that where kind of different. His had stars on the side. I handed him the red ones. But he asked his mother if he could switch the red for her white ones.

Maria took the picture of us above, but couldn't fit herself in it, so I took her individual picture.
While we walked through this one particular store, we passed by this super cute dress. Genevieve said "Oh my gosh! This looks just like you Leah!" I replied with "Really? It looks like a dress to me!" Obviously you can tell I was SO tired and ready to go home.

1 comment:

Freth Stifter said...

OMGosh, that sense of humor runs rampant on your maternal grandfather's side of the family.

"I'm Washable" is cute! :-)